Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I shouldn't be alive

  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I shouldn't be alive

    anyone else catch this show on Animal Planet? I catch it from time to time and once I start watching I can't seem to turn it off. some amazing stories on that show.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I shouldn't be alive

    noone else watches this show? saw one late last night or early this morning where 2 people on a first date get lost on a mountain. after a couple days they find a camp site of another camper with the date on if of the day they were there till the guy notices the year. it was exactly a year. the camper had pretty much said "no way out" and they were reading his last words. "had my last 2 crackers today" was one entery.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I shouldn't be alive

    saw one the other night that really got to me. A father took his daughter camping in the Outback and they have to survive. toward the end he acutally digs a shallow hole to put her in and cover her up to keep the sun from baking her. pretty much he dug her grave to save her. glad the story had a happy ending. not all do.

    I just don't know what I would do If I had gotten my daughter to that point.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •